New guide from Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association seeks to tap into 'universal appetite' among pension schemes for providers 'to take climate change seriously and to invest with a sense that a carbon-constrained future is coming'
Data definitions, better stewardship, and increased education are central recommendations for overcoming the barriers to climate-aware investing, the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) says....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial