Concern about the environment among British diners has grown by nearly 40 per cent since the pandemic struck, according to fresh polling from the Sustainable Restaurant Association
The percentage of consumers concerned about the environment has increased since the onset of the coronavirus crisis and the majority of diners are now willing to swap their usual menu choices for more...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial