Tech giant backs electric vehicles, carbon removal, and high efficiency motors as it forges ahead with efforts to deliver net zero emissions by 2040
Electric vehicles, carbon credit marketplace software, carbon dioxide removal and high-efficiency motors are among the technologies to secure backing from Amazon as the tech giant announced the first investments...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial