Ahead of November opening for trail-blazing EV charging station, Gridserve confirms leading retail chains are set to open outlets at the new electric forecourt in Essex
Drivers of electric vehicles (EVs) will be able to buy a Costa Coffee, pick up a newspaper at WHSmith, and do a quick grocery shop at high end supermarket Booths, all while recharging their car's battery,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial