CBI unveils vision for how the government can drum up private investment for 'infrastructure revolution' to build green economic recovery
Regulatory bodies should be given more responsibility for ensuring delivery of infrastructure under the government's long-awaited National Infrastructure Strategy aligns with the UK's net zero emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial