Governments should submit updated Paris Agreement plans 'at least 9-12 months' in advance of crucial climate summit, UN warns
The UN has urged countries around the world to deliver their updated national climate action plans as soon as possible, reminding governments that their Paris Agreement plans should be submitted "at least...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial