Plant-based food giant Upfield has unveiled plans to print environmental labels on 100 million packs of food by the close of 2021
Flora spread owner Upfield has become the latest company to embrace carbon labelling, announcing yesterday that it intends to print environmental information on the packaging of much of its range of plant-based...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial