European Commission outlines its ambition to ramp up the bloc's hydrogen capacity 40-fold over the next 10 years, focusing primarily on green hydrogen infrastructure
The European Commission yesterday unveiled its long-awaited hydrogen strategy, outlining its vision to ramp up the EU's renewable hydrogen capacity from 1GW today to 6GW by 2024 and 40GW by 2030. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial