'I have children, I have grandchildren. I just don't want to face those beautiful eyes, asking me and others: 'What have you done?''
President of the European Central Bank (ECB) Christine Lagarde has given the clearest signal yet that she is poised to ramp up the central bank's green efforts, declaring that she is prepared to "explore...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial