Latest data reveals renewable power sources provided almost half of the UK's electricity during first three months of 2020
Renewable energy accounted for almost half of the UK's electricity during the first three months of 2020, as a record-breaking start to the year for wind power combined with dwindling coal generation combined...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial