Report from ShareAction finds that none of the world's 75 largest asset managers have a dedicated biodiversity policy, while many are still underplaying climate risks
For all the growing interest in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investing and high profile investor demands for corporates to tackle escalating climate risks, many asset managers remain 'blind'...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial