The 7.5 tonne tanker, which was converted from a standard truck and can run on hydrogen or diesel, is set to hit roads this year, delivering major emissions reductions for Yorkshire Water
Low emissions vehicle company ULEMCo has produced what is believed to be the world's first hydrogen-fuelled water tanker in partnership with Yorkshire Water. The Liverpool-based company announced yesterday...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial