Oil major announces it is to cut around 10,000 jobs globally, as CEO predicts coronavirus crisis will accelerate company's transition towards cleaner energy sources
BP yesterday confirmed it is to cut its workforce by around 15 per cent, leading to an estimated 10,000 jobs as it seeks to adapt to the recent oil price crash and accelerate its transition towards cleaner...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial