Jewellery giant's plan to only use silver and goal from recycled sources will slash its carbon footprint and water usage, moving it closer to a commitment to become carbon neutral by 2025
Pandora, the world's largest jewellery maker by volume, has today announced it will phase out mined silver and gold from its jewellery line by 2025. The Copenhagen-based company said the move to recycled...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial