Letter from 206 major firms provides clearest sign yet of widespread support from the business community for an economic recovery plan that prioritises climate action, and suggests taxpayer support should only go to firms that are committed to decarbonisation
More than 200 leading UK companies, investors, and organisations have jointly called for a green coronavirus recovery plan in an open letter today which urges the government to build "a more inclusive,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial