Electricity grid smashed several records over the bank holiday weekend, with low demand and high renewables output cutting both CO2 and flexible tariff prices
Carbon emissions from Great Britain's power system achieved a number of record lows over the bank holiday weekend, thanks to a drop in energy demand and high levels of solar and wind grid penetration,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial