Microsoft has pledged to protect more than 11,000 acres of land by 2025, through a range of measures that include land acquisition, national park creation, and backing community- or Indigenous-led conservation efforts.
Microsoft has vowed to build a new 'planetary computer' and protect more land than it uses by 2025 as part of a suite of sustainability initiatives unveiled today that build on the tech giant's high profile...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial