Bernard Looney: 'Climate change and the drive for the world to get to net zero have not gone away'
BP chief executive Bernard Looney has flatly rejected suggestions that the oil major should respond to the coronavirus pandemic by watering down its recently announced ambition to become a net zero emission...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial