The US investment giant has switched to 100 per cent renewable electricity, cut emissions and bought offsets
Bank of America has become the latest corporate to hit carbon neutrality, with the firm announcing yesterday it has met the target a year ahead of schedule. At the same time, the US investment giant...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial