Move will see the US join nine European countries where PepsiCo already meets 100 per cent of its direct electricity needs with renewable electricity
PepsiCo yesterday announced it will transition to 100 per cent renewable electricity for its US direct operations over the course of 2020, deploying a range of clean energy solutions to reach that goal....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial