Conservatives promise raft of new policies to create two million green jobs, but Labour counters that a lack of adequate funding pledges makes plan a 'blueprint for disaster'
Boris Johnson yesterday sought to put the net zero transition at the heart of his programme for government with a manifesto that highlighted "reaching net zero by 2050" as a top priority for the Conservative...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial