Crucial international climate negotiations left hanging in the balance after Chile's President announces country will no longer host December summit
Chile will no longer host the COP25 climate summit in December, the country's embattled President Sebastián Piñera announced today. In a shock decision that leaves this year's crucial international...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial