Scottish start-up has devised a 24MW energy storage system comprising 24 weights of 500 tonnes, which says could be installed in the foundations of new skyscrapers
City skyscrapers could in future be used to house large "green batteries" in their underground foundations, according to a Scottish start-up behind an innovative new form of energy storage. Gravitricity...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial