Asset managers, fish farmers, and fashion companies all step back from Brazilian activities in response to fears that global supply chains are contributing to surge in deforestation
Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro may have promised further action to get the fires in the Amazon under control, but as the international outcry continues a growing number of corporates are shedding Brazilian...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial