RES claims seven turbine project just outside Derry will provide enough electricity for more than 12,200 homes
Plans for a seven turbine onshore wind farm near Derry in Northern Ireland have been given the green light, after developer RES won its planning appeal decision yesterday. It is estimated the Barr Cregg...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial