Extreme weather events made more common by climate change cost global economy tens of billions of pounds last year
Hurricanes, droughts, and supercharged tropical storms caused huge economic damage in 2018 according to a new report from Christian Aid, which underscores the financial cost of rising greenhouse gases....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial