World's largest palm oil trader, which had come under fire from Greenpeace, unveils palm oil supplier monitoring programme
One of the world's largest palm oil traders, Wilmar International, has promised to step up efforts to combat deforestation and peatland destruction throughout its supply chain in a new supplier monitoring...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial