Ahead of UN General Assembly this week Japanese Prime Minister ramps up pressure for nations to cut carbon emissions, following a summer of deadly extreme weather
Japan has issued an urgent call for nations to "take more robust actions" to halt dangerous climate change, as world leaders gather in New York for the UN General Assembly starting tomorrow. In an article...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial