Former Northern Ireland Secretary replaces Sajid Javid at the Department for Housing, Communities and Local Government
James Brokenshire has been appointed Housing and Communities Secretary, as Theresa May quickly completed the reshuffle necessitated by Amber Rudd's shock resignation as Home Secretary. Number 10 confirmed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial