Analysis from Solar Trade Association suggests solar deployment on homes has dropped 75 per cent, while installations on larger rooftops has dropped 65 per cent
Solar deployment across the UK has suffered a sharp slowdown in the wake of cuts to Feed-in Tariff (FiT) incentives, according to new analysis of government figures from the Solar Trade Association (STA)....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial