Eight-turbine Kincardine Offshore Windfarm to deliver enough electricity to power almost 56,000 homes and accelerate development of floating wind technology, Scottish government claims
The Scottish government yesterday granted planning permission for a new 50MW floating offshore wind farm around 15km off the coast of Aberdeen, marking a significant step forward for the nascent clean...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial