State legislature passes law requiring energy suppliers to contract 1.6GW of offshore wind power, fuelling hopes for DONG Energy 1GW Bay State Wind Farm project
Massachusetts state legislature has formally adopted a major energy bill requiring utility providers to seek long-term deals for 1.6GW of offshore wind power, in a move praised as a "landmark moment" by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial