The Energy and Climate Change Secretary has previously said any delay to Hinkley Point would put decarbonisation targets 'at risk', now EDF document suggests commissioning date could slip to 2026
The controversial Hinkley Point C nuclear project could see its price tag increase by £3bn, while the commissioning date for the plant could slip to 2026, developer EDF has acknowledged. According to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial