Developer reveals it has built and connected 140MW of capacity ahead of Renewables Obligation Certificate deadline
The scale of the surge in solar farm development that has occurred ahead of the government's controversial move to end Renewable Obligation Certificate (ROC) subsidy support for new projects from the end...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial