Ground-breaking CCS trial in Norway aims to capture carbon dioxide from rubbish fumes, with hopes for international rollout if successful
Oslo's main waste incineration plant, Klemetsrud, has this week embarked on a major new experiment to capture the carbon dioxide emitted from burning rubbish. The five-month project, run by Norwegian...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial