Catering giant says LeanPath smart meter system slashed food waste by 16 per cent during eight-week trial
Electronic smart meters could become the latest line of defence in the UK's fight against food waste, after catering giant Sodexo revealed this week that its LeanPath system cut food waste by 16 per cent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial