Auto giant to add 13 electric models to portfolio by 2020, starting with new Focus Electric late next year
Ford is to invest an additional $4.5bn in electric vehicles by 2020, adding 13 new models to its product portfolio, the company announced last week. As a result of the investment more than 40 per cent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial