Energy and Climate Change Secretary to deliver much-anticipated policy 'reset' speech, as reports suggest coal plants to be phased out by 2025
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Amber Rudd will today outline the government's plans to "reset" the UK's energy policy, highlighting how gas and nuclear power should play a key role in replacing the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial