Reliance on coal contributed to EU's five largest energy companies losing €100bn in share value, report finds
Sticking with coal rather than clean energy wiped €100bn (£73.5bn) off the value of Europe's five biggest utilities between 2008 and 2013, a new study claims. E.On, RWE, GDF Suez, EDF and Enel, which...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial