Committee on Climate Change warns new interventions may be needed to ensure Scotland can reduce emissions 42 per cent in 2020
Scotland is leading the UK in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, but will need to strengthen policies further to meet its ambitious climate targets. That is the view of the Committee on Climate Change...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial