Analysts says growing momentum and entrance of new issuers could push market to $100bn over the course of this year
Green Bond issuances reached a record $36.6bn in 2014, more than triple the previous year, industry figures have revealed, fuelling predictions the market could hit $100bn this year. Data released today...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial