Countries' commitments fall 'well short' of level needed for 2C pathway, but Energy and Climate Change Secretary insists legally binding deal is still achievable
Ed Davey has admitted the world could remain "well short" of the emission reduction commitments needed to limit global warming to internationally agreed levels after this year's landmark climate summit...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial