Industry coalition says 10GW of potential could be tapped to help UK meet its renewable energy targets without impacting agricultural production
UK farms could produce enough energy to power 1.3 million homes, according to new industry-backed research that warns this huge resource is currently going largely untapped. The Farm Power coalition,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial