Liberal Democrat Energy and Climate Change secretary's promise to ban coal power after 2025 will boost renewables, trade group says
The renewable energy industry has praised Ed Davey's proposals to decarbonise the UK energy sector and tackle climate change. The Energy and Climate Change Secretary delivered a passionate speech to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial