EWEA predicts 192.4GW of installed capacity by 2020, blaming economic slowdown, policy uncertainty, and falling energy demand
The European wind industry has lowered its forecasts for the amount of new wind energy capacity that the EU is expected to install through to 2020, blaming the financial crisis and policy uncertainty for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial