Energy industry declares "there is no windfall" and hints any savings could take years to filter through to customers, as energy efficiency sector calls for savings to be reinvested in insulation
The crucial line was to be found on page 50 of the government's response to its consultation on the future of the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme. It confirmed that, just as sources from across...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial