Party will use debate tomorrow to argue against allowing coal fired power stations to participate in capacity auctions
Labour will oppose government plans to allow coal power stations to bid for multi-million pound subsidies that would extend their lives well into the 2020s. Shadow Energy and Climate Minister Baroness...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial