New Ofgem figures reveal popularity of scheme designed to boost energy from rooftop solar and small wind projects
UK homes and businesses installed nearly 380,000 green power projects such as solar panels and wind turbines in the first three years of the government's feed-in tariff subsidy scheme, according to new...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial