Report warns "business as usual is not an option" when 80 per cent of fossil assets may be left stranded by global climate agreements
Up to $6tr of oil and gas assets could be left stranded over the next decade, throwing investments into disarray, should international climate agreements hold firm. Governments committed under the 2010...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial