Average fleet emissions dropped four per cent to 132.3g/km during 2012 as nine car makers and eight nations surpassed EU 2015 targets
Emissions from new cars sold in the UK dropped more than five per cent during 2012 to 132.7 grams of CO2 per kilometre, as the European fleet continued its downward carbon trajectory. Average new car...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial